Book your Toyota Fortuner in Palawan today! Choose your dates and where and when to receive the vehicle. In order to reserve the vehicle, you can simply make a confirmation deposit now and settle the remaining balance once you’re in Palawan. See all rates.
The Toyota Fortuner SUV is a spacious 7 seater, perfect for the whole family or the medium size travellers group. Explore Palawan while driving this elegant Sport Utility Vehicle equipped with the latest security and comfort options. Get all the specs for this vehicle by clicking on the “Additional informations” tab.
- Manual Transmission
- 7 Seater
- Available both in diesel and gasoline models
Rental Rates for the Toyota Fortuner SUV
The rental rate is calculated per calendar day, with a decreasing price for longer rentals.
- 1-7 days: P3,500/day
- 8-14 days: P3,000/day
- 15-30 days: P2,500/day
- Over 30 days: P2,100/day
Get The Car Delivered To You
The delivery of the car (to your hotel or the airport) will happen for free in Puerto Princesa, where the car rental agency is located. If you prefer to receive the car somewhere else, you have the choice between the following areas: Sabang, Roxas, San Vincente, Port Barton, Taytay, and El Nido.
We will drive the car for you to the destination you chose and deliver it to you in person, at the time and place indicated in the “Pick-up Location” options. The fee for this option is proportional to the distance between the chosen location and Puerto Princesa.
Return The Car In The Area Of Your Choice
Just as for the pick-up area, the common and free return area for your rental vehicle is in Puerto Princesa, where the car rental agency is located.
If you prefer to return the car in another area, a driver will come to meet you there and pick up the vehicle. The same destinations are available (Sabang, Roxas, San Vincente, Port Barton, Taytay and El Nido) and a similar fee applies for this option.
To proceed to your booking, you only need to pay a confirmation deposit of 20%, you can pay with your credit card thanks to Stripe or to PayPal secured payment systems. We also accepts Bitcoin and altcoins such as Litecoin and Ethereum. You will have to settle the remaining balance in Philippine Pesos in Palawan upon receiving the vehicle.
Private Driver Option
You have the option to hire a driver to drive the Toyota Fortuner for you. The cost for this option is only an additional P900/day. You will not have to pay for the food of the driver or for an accommodation. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries about hiring a personal driver during your car rental.
- Mileage: There is no limit on the mileage you can travel while renting the car. The only thing required is to return the car with the same amount of fuel in the tank.
- Required ID: In order to proceed to the rental, you will have to leave a valid passport or similar ID to the renter for the duration of your rental. This is the normal procedure in the Philippines when renting a vehicle, whether it is a motorbike, a car or a van. Your ID will be returned to you as soon as you return the car. Alternatively, you can leave a photocopy of your passport plus a P10,000 deposit.
- Insurance: The comprehensive insurance type is participative. Upon picking up the vehicle, you will sign the rental contract and the renter will explain the details of the rental conditions. The compulsory Third-Party Liability Insurance covers certain liabilities up to P100,000 such as third-party injuries caused by the insured car. It doesn’t cover the theft or damages made to the rented vehicle.
- Driver License: The filipino law allows you to drive with a foreign license for up to 90 days after your arrival in the country. If the driver license is not in english, you should carry an official English translation from your local embassy. The renter will not require to see your driver license.
To get more details about the different aspects of your rental, you can check our FAQ section. If you still have any question about your rental in Palawan and the Toyota Fortuner vehicle, please feel free to contact us by clicking here.